Welcome to the website of St. Cadoc’s Parish Cardiff. We are a Catholic community based in the Llanrumney and Old St. Mellon’s areas of the City of Cardiff and are one of the parishes of the Archdiocese of Cardiff.
The parish was established in 1956, celebrating its Golden Jubilee in 2006. Llanrumney is a mixed Council and privately owned housing estate, Old St. Mellon’s being a privately estate village. The community of St. Cadoc’s consists, as does the Church universal of many different nationalities. We have parishioners either directly or with generational links to England, Ireland, Scotland, Malta, Poland, India, Ghana, Spain, Italy, Canada, Jamaica, Greece, South Africa, Peru, Switzerland, France and of course Wales.